Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 Months Down

OK, I am five months into the waiting game. Someone said the other day that my baby is on the earth somewhere right now. Talk about a mind spinning thought.

We got 4 referrals today in our Yahoo Group, plus two we are thinking might come to light soon. (It's a long story, just be excited.)

On the unoffical list I am number 11 for a Girl, and 14 for a Girl/Either. The girl referrals seem to come in about 2 a month so we are still looking at another 5 to 6 months.

All sorts of stuff and rumors going around about the Ethiopian process right now. A third Judge being added, the court not closing, a special investigation on abandoned children being completed. I'm not sure where to substantiate any of this information but I am hopeful these things are true.

No comments: