Thursday, August 6, 2009

7 7 7 Let's sing a song of 7

OK, it has been 7 months now!! 2 to 4 left to go....

The big tasks for me this month...
  • Find a pediatrician
  • Find Day Care
  • Rename my Dog

Ok My dog who I love enormously is remotely named a family name which I may now want to give my daughter. Is that too weird....

So after a long search for a name that fit..
  • Brindy - She is kind of brindle
  • Shadow - She is blackish and always right behind me
  • Jabberwocky - She has jaws that bite and claws that catch (ever so softly) plus my Dad used to recite this poem to us. This had an issue because the second part sound a bit like walk and she would go crazy when I called her this.

Mimsy is her name now...

' Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All MIMSY were the borogoves And Mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwack, My Son! The Jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"

1 comment:

Crazy Roots in Africa said...

How long has your dog had this name and how many people are familiar with your dog?