Sunday, September 13, 2009

8 Months 4 Days

I am patiently awaiting my referral... Well patiently may be an overstatement. I am going nuttsy crazy. I am driving my good and true friend Linda a little crazy I think. She is so good and listens/consoles me so truly patiently!! To top that off she will by my travel partner to Ethiopia to help out and generally keep me on the staight and narrow!!

I have now purchased enough cloths for a 3, 6 and 9 months old. I don't know how old my daughter will be when I meet her but I figure anything too small can be left for the Transitional home.

I went on a crazy jag to keep my baby warm and bought 8 blankets (buy 1 get one half off!)

I have crocheted 2 and half blankets.

So now I've gotten all my travel size items.

So basically I'm going crazy!! I guess if I was pregnant you would call it nesting.

Boo Hoo I want my Baby!!

See you soon

No comments: